Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Copyright for Engineered DNA (Part 1)


I have observed increasing interest in the idea of extending copyright to engineered DNA, not only among academics, but also some attorneys at IP firms working in the biotechnology space, as well as some biotechnology companies.  A few years ago I wrote a law review article on the topic, and it remains an area of interest for me.

GQ Life Sciences, Inc., a global life science information and search company (formerly known as GenomeQuest) has invited me to write a series of blog posts on the topic.  The first installment is available here.

2 comments:

Suseela Susiee said...




What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time.


SAP FICO Training in Chennai

Biosyn said...

Nice Post
We are life science service provider like
Custom Peptide Synthesis

Custom DNA Synthesis

Custom RNA Synthesis

Custom Oligo Synthesis